Association of Gallatin Agricultural Irrigators
AGAI is a Montana Not For Profit Corporation organized as a 501C5 in 2004.
Dues and contributions paid to AGAI may be tax deductible as a membership in a trade or business association.
- Al Lien
- Dan Triemstra
- John Hunziker
AGAI Directors are currently…
- Working to protect historically decreed water rights.
- Working to stay current on local issues regarding development (e.g., ditch easements, ponds, and groundwater development).
- Tracking, monitoring, and actively involved (where appropriate) with legislative & administrative proceedings.
- Working to enhance/improve water conservation, “in stream” flows, and fish habitat.
- Working on stewardship issues, weeds, erosion, and water quality.
- Identifying and working to resolve critical irrigation/canal issues.
PO Box 1308
Belgrade, MT 59714